Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making Memories in Williamsburg

My babies are back from their Busch Gardens/Water Country vacation with Nana and Big Sissy...and they had a BLAST! Unfortunately, they forgot to take pictures of all the fun. I downloaded the photos off Savannah's camera this morning and there were only 14 pictures total, 3 of which were pictures of (I think) the carpet and the others were kinda blurry. Hmmm....

Anyway, I was able to salvage these two and hopefully Big Sissy and Nana will have more on their cameras.



Savannah was proud to say that she rode the Roman Rapids and that she "almost" rode the Escape from Pompeii. She also went on some of the taller slides at Water Country. She is not a ride person and it took a lot of courage for her to do it. So, yeah Sissy!

Now Jake, on the other hand, boasted that he rode almost every ride and many of them more than once. He has no fear when it comes to roller coasters and crazy freefalls. Heck, he rode the Drop Tower at Kings Dominion (272-foot descent at 72 miles-per-hour) when he was only 10! I think his favorite this time was Apollo's Chariot.

They both enjoyed spending time with two very special people in their lives and I know this will be a memory they will cherish in years to come.



1 comment:

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

I have some pictures. I'll email them to you later tonight. I had a good time and I hope they did too.
~Sissy